VR FlightSim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
akstirling2

Question for Sergey ........ Empty Question for Sergey ........

Mon May 10, 2021 11:06 am
Hi ........... having taken delivery of the yoke handle you recommended, now have to address the question as to
how one fits it to the to the end of the shaft, as neither of the 2 holes in the handle will accept the shaft ....
possibly some kind of adapter???
SergeyPe

Question for Sergey ........ Empty Re: Question for Sergey ........

Thu May 13, 2021 9:29 pm
Hi. Yes, I've ordered an aluminum adapter; 3D-prined one will most probably work as well. It was some time ago, so I don't have any plans/ drawings left, sorry.
akstirling2

Fri May 14, 2021 2:19 pm
Thanks for reply .... have a dremel with a mini grinding wheel attachment, so, probably not a super precision solution, but may try that with a 'force fit' .... the electrical part of the project is starting to unravel as, probably due to handling, some of the tiny, tiny wires on one of the PCBs have parted from their solder, and not convinced i'd be able to sort it as the wire in question in the middle of a row of soldered tiny wires ..... think i'll go into the general category in the forum and check out how to modify the build to a non-FFB option ..... have seen a comment somewhere in my travels to effect that if you don't have FFB option in game, yoke can de used as a non-FFB peripheral .... fun and games .............!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum