VR FlightSim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Doon1

V1 STL files available? Empty V1 STL files available?

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:48 am
Hi,
I am really stoked about building the V1. I've have all the stuff to build it but realized I don't have the room for it to fit in the space provided. So I'm going to make it a little more compact. I was wondering if you have all the components from your Fusion360 view available for download. Having them would be a God send.
Thanks.
John
Doon1

V1 STL files available? Empty Re: V1 STL files available?

Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:39 pm
I'm guessing Jay doesn't come here anymore? I was hoping to get the DXF or STL files for the MSFFB2 motor and gear bracket. Does anyone have those? I think I have the gears properly drawn (?) but need to move and rotate the bracket a little bit.
SergeyPe

Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:01 pm
All the files originally provided by Jay for Ver1 are still available on the main project page under the "Finished Stuff".
Doon1

Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:09 pm
The files he has available there are the ones for the components that need to be printed. What I wanted were the ones that he has of the original MSSFFB2 parts. Like the motor gear, transfer gear, and metal brackets. NO worries though as I drew them all up using F360. So I have those available if anyone wants.
I'm challenging myself by turning my Saitek yoke into a FFB unit. I still have to draw up the roll potentiometer then it's on to the printer.
V1 STL files available? Screen10
Doon1

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:15 pm
After a few adjustments; this is the final drawing. the main structure and the tube bushings are printed. I'm doing the gears in nylon this weekend. I will be posting the parts on Thingiverse and a build video on my YouTube channel. Sure hope it works...

V1 STL files available? Screen13
V1 STL files available? Screen14
V1 STL files available? Screen15
Sponsored content