VR FlightSim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Doon1

How many people hav actually built a FFB yoke? Empty How many people hav actually built a FFB yoke?

Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:38 pm
I've seen 2 on the MSFS forum and a couple here. I was just wondering if there has been more than those 4.
John
Doon1

How many people hav actually built a FFB yoke? Empty Re: How many people hav actually built a FFB yoke?

Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:37 pm
Me. I've built one. Different design than this one but this site was my inspiration. So a big Thank You for that.
Volcanus

How many people hav actually built a FFB yoke? Empty Re: How many people hav actually built a FFB yoke?

Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:46 am
Doon1 wrote:Me. I've built one. Different design than this one but this site was my inspiration. So a big Thank You for that.

If you don't mind me asking? What did you end up building? I am going to build a ffb flight sim yoke for my brother who just retired from the Army, as a surprise birthday present for him.
When he started, he flew blackhawks and then went on to fixed wing aircraft.
I'm comfortable with all the technology behind these builds, I build animatronics as my own hobby. I just don't know anything about these flight simulator yokes, because it's my brother's hobby and not mine. :-)
I'm trying to get all the opinions I can find from folks as to which of these is the best option to build.
I'd be grateful for your opinion. Thanks
Doon1

Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:24 pm
I built one in a Saitek yoke housing. A couple of people have made my design but not in the Saitek housing. You can see the different ones on the MSFS cockpit builder's forum.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5241628
and a collective seeing as he's a helicopter pilot.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5241628
I'm JCSlove on MSFS.
Robertw

Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:30 pm
I built V1 as well. Had do make a couple of parts due to lack of availability in Canada. I might build v2 someday.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum