VR FlightSim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Strale

FFB electronics and hints on broken part Empty FFB electronics and hints on broken part

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:52 pm
Sorry can't still show some picture but the project is heading to its end.
still waiting for a Bulgin-px0843 / B-Connector and then i will be able to begin final assembly.

But i still have some doubts.
I will use Microsoft electronics to drive the motors and pots but i'm planning not to use the switches board
as i will use the Saitek's Yoke instead.

one question is:
Can i use everything out the switches board ? will it work even if the switch board is not connected to the main elec board ?
Then in the picture named "connection chart" i see a new "Switch" (on-off) connected to the z-axis and led board.
what's that switch for ? and where has to be mounted ?

Last .... when dismounting the MSFFBII i broke a washer ....
Need a spare one ... can you give me some information about it ? which is the diameter i shall buy ? can the washers be swapped with seegers ?
and then what dimension ?

Thanks
Marek33

FFB electronics and hints on broken part Empty Re: FFB electronics and hints on broken part

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:58 am
Hello,

I have built FF Yoke with Saitek wheel, all joy buttons moved to Saitek buttons. I have replaced optical switch in joystick with push button for switching forces off. Usefull informations you can find here: http://www.simprojects.nl/ms_siderwinder_ff2_hack.htm.

Mark
Strale

FFB electronics and hints on broken part Empty Re: FFB electronics and hints on broken part

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:12 pm
Hi Marc,
can you check please the URL ? the address you wrote gives me back a "404 Not Found" !
Thanks
David

GOTCHA .... there was a "point" at the end that wasn't resolving the address ! FOUND ! THanks
Marek33

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:41 pm
of course, shoul be without poin on the end:

http://www.simprojects.nl/ms_siderwinder_ff2_hack.htm

Mark
Aurelio Luduvico

FFB electronics and hints on broken part Empty Arduino

Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:47 pm
I dont know if the correct place for ask. but, in this yoke project, I could use arduino for alternative?
Marek33

Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:02 pm
Aurelio Luduvico

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:12 pm
Thanks.
Sponsored content